Get To Know Me

Februari 18, 2018
Hi, people around the internet! I just made this blog because i love writing and i wanna share my writing to you, guys. I actually am not good at using blog because i usually use wattpad but it's ok to try new things right? So, maybe to start off, i will introduce myself a little bit, you can call me Tresida. It's actually a merging of my first and middle name. Yeah so you call me Tresida.                                                  

I’m 16 and I live in small country in Southeast Asia. I’m in year 11 in high school currently and I study science. Yes, in my country especially my city, in highschool we (students) only get 2 choices. It’s wheter we want to study science or social. Since, I hate social so much like economy and sociology and stuffs, so I chose scince but now I regret it so much because there’s so much pressure. I even only get 3-5 hours of sleep on school days because my school starts at 7 a.m and it ends at 4 p.m and then I go home but at 7 p.m I have course until 9 p.m. After getting home pre-course, I take a shower then do my homeworks until 1 or 2 a.m then sleep and I should wake up at 5 or 6 a.m so I’m kinda stressed about it but there’s nothing I can do about it.

I love food so much, I literally eat 5 times day lmao. I also love tv shows. I love Marvel and DC but I prefer DC more, sorry for Marvel addicts, hehe. Oh, if you’re wondering what I will put on my blog, I will wirte a story but sorry I think I will write it in my language (which is not English) and besides that I will wirte everything in English, like poems or review of something, I don’t know. We’ll see, so keep in touch with me, ok!!

Love,

Tresida A







Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.